TV Apps

Billy Croan Billy at croan.org
Mon Feb 5 10:35:24 CST 2024

I try to use invidious these days:
Invidious Instances - Invidious Documentation
<https://docs.invidious.io/instances/>

It's not a "TV App" though, or, I'm not sure what TV App means.  invidius
is an alternate frontend to youtube, without ads.  Combine with Redirector
( https://einaregilsson.com/redirector/ ) and you can even browse/search
via youtube or someone send you a youtube link, but right as it starts to
load their add-bloated player, it redirects you to invidius' add free
version.