Open Democracy

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:32:53 CST 2024

Some of them do that already, sort of. Which suggests two projects:

   - survey of deliberative bodies and the availability of their process
   artifacts (and what said artifacts are)
   - standardization

simply mandating "check it into git!" doesn't help a whole lot without
standardization which facilitates crafting of general tools.

--
"Lay off that whiskey, and let that cocaine be!" -- Johnny Cash