Southland Meeting?

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:54:21 CST 2024

https://www.jocolibrary.org/locations/central

right.

DayTime slotComment
Sun: 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
Mon - Thu: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am-5:00 pm

So five thirty pm some wednesday?

https://www.jocolibrary.org/meeting-room-reservation-request appears to be
an unimplemented placeholder, but
the web page for Central has apparently working reservation links for its
five classes of conference room.

Meeting Room 5 seats 12 and has has big flat monitors for presentation
purposes.

Conference room 4 seats 12 and has one monitor.

Conference room 20 seats 18 and has not a monitor but a projector.

Imagining holding a viewing of "Get Lamp."

--
"Lay off that whiskey, and let that cocaine be!" -- Johnny Cash