Web Site

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Feb 1 19:10:06 CST 2024

We have not seen much interest in maintaining the web site.  The
registration is up for renewal.  I think it would be a good idea to keep
the registration, if for no other reason than to prevent someone
pirating it, maybe trying to sell it back to us if we ever want it.

If anyone else is interested in taking responsibility, and maybe
maintaining it, please let me know.

If I receive no responses I may go ahead and renew it, but point it at a
parking page until I can get around to making a "historical" page.

Or maybe just let it rot.

--
Jonathan