Registrar problems

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Thu Apr 4 21:50:44 CST 2002

Have you ever actually tried anything like this though?  A couple years ago
my mail man stopped in and told me that someone had filed a change of
address form at the PO for my address...  Turned out to be an ex business
partner who was trying to steal my mail.  I went to the PO and complained
about it and said I wanted him prosecuted.  They basically blew me off with
a "We'll just change it back."  That was the last I ever heard about it.

What you want to do is file a complaint with the state attorney general's
office.  Then get your friends to do the same.  That will get an
investigation going.

Aaron